Saturday, October 1, 2011

Yay! Fall is here....hopefully to stay.

So glad we finally got some cooler weather! I've been doing a little decorating here and there for fall and trying to do it on a budget. Here are a few pics of what I've come up with so far. The wreath, I made from willow branches out of Mom and Dad's yard, hand-me-down sunflowers from Mom, twine, dried wheat from the feed store, and burlap ribbon. The table arrangement I made from willow branches, other misc flowers, more wheat and a leftover piece of burlap ribbon. (See my youngest monkey to the right in the pic giving the "thumbs-up" sign?! LOL) I would love to find a cute outdoor stand for my sign. It says, "The only ghost that lives here is the Holy Ghost!" My mom had seen one like it at a Farmer's Market and told me about it, I thought it was a cute idea since we don't do the whole Halloween thing. I've added 3 pumpkins tonight so those aren't shown in the pics...

1 comment:

  1. Miranda,
    That's some really great looking art! I think you've got a great talent for cakes and decorations! I would like to order a cake that looks like a laptop computer.

    ReplyDelete