Monday, November 11, 2013

Back on the radar!


So wow! Here I am again a year later...a lot has happened in that time. I gained 2 precious nieces Chloe and Elle, my sweet husband was installed pastor of our little church in May and my parents house was damaged by a fire in June. We were so thankful they were fine, but part of the home was destroyed. I will post some pics later of the remodel and some of the fire damage. On my home front I've made tons of changes in the past year as well! 

My sweet Chloe! 
My precious Ellayna Belle "Elle"! 
Fall porch decor :)
In the living area I was ecstatic to finally get the script rug from Decor Steals to match my little 3x5 one. No more scrubbing up stains, with this one I can simply sweep it away or wipe it up! I also DIY'ed an old coffee table into a huge chalkboard. I hand scripted one of my favorite verses "Hear O Isreal, The Lord Our God is One Lord". 


Well, I will sign off for now, but I hope to post more often now that I've downloaded the Blogger app. :) 

Have a blessed day! 

Miranda 

No comments:

Post a Comment