Monday, November 11, 2013

Mom & Dad's home and the house fire..

So I mentioned in my previous post that mom & dad's home caught fire in June. The fire actually started in their travel trailer refrigerator and after burning the trailer, tractor, lawn mowers, etc, the fire spread to their home and destroyed the master bedroom, bathroom and closet.  


 My mom was heartbroken and dad was such a hero to step in and take control of all of the details. Hiring contractors, dealing with the ins company, etc. After a few months of cleaning up and sifting through their belongings construction started. 
That alone was quite a process and we are so happy it is over and moms house is back to normal. I dare say the bedroom, kitchen, living and dinig area are better than before!
After we hung the new curtains I made for her. :)


I plan to take a few more updated pics of her master bedroom and bath as well as more of the living, dining and kitchen now that we've had more time to decorate. (the fun part!) 
 
Until then...

Miranda 

No comments:

Post a Comment