Thursday, November 28, 2013

Giving Thanks...

I'm so excited today to dive into a flurry of family hugs, tasty food and memory making! We celebrated early with my parents, brother & sister and their families last Saturday. I so enjoyed getting to see my sweet Elle and was most thankful this year that my brother and Tamara live close by!
 Today will be spent with Michael's family...3 sisters, grandpa, great aunt & uncle, and a whole herd of nieces and nephews! 13 to be exact! 
Before I sign off I wanted to post of few pics of the entry I re-styled. I moved the dresser/buffet into the living area and the sofa table Michael made into the entry. It just fit! Hope to do a little Christmas decorating this weekend but for now I wanted a simple look for fall/Thanksgiving. 

I pray you have a blessed day! 

Gobble til' you wobble.... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment